Listen to Brandon’s podcast interview discussing how to build a DNA Hiring framework, hire for more than just experience, and help remove unconscious bias in the hiring process.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is the DNA Hiring Framework, and how to build it into your company’s hiring process.
- How long will it take to build this framework, and how should you go about getting buy-in and adoption.
- Why hiring for core value like Capabilities, Passion, and Value can help to hire the right candidates.
- How does the DNA Hiring Framework help to remove unconscious bias in the hiring process.
- What is “Shark Tank Interviewing” and why it’s a terrible idea!
- Why hiring for potential is more important than hiring for experience.
- Why this framework can help with building a diverse workforce.
How to find Brandon Online:
Brandon Atkinson LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonatkinson/
Brandon Atkinson Twitter: https://twitter.com/atkinson000
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.