Listen to Ben’s podcast interview discussing how personalized coaching identifies what keeps individuals uniquely engaged to drive performance.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is personalized coaching and why it can be better than traditional coaching.
- Why on-demand coaching provide the flexibility for any employee to fit it within their schedule.
- How to get buy-in to receive budget and support for coaching.
- How to create a plan to implement and execute a coaching program.
- What ROI and benefit you can expect to receive by providing employees with a coach or formal advisor.
- Why coaching shouldn’t focus on performance, but on increasing the overall potential of employees.
- Why 3rd party coaching can provide a necessary level of confidentiality.
- What’s the appropriate coaching cadence and length of time to measure results.