Listen to Kelly’s interview on the Employee Cycle podcast discussing Unlocking Employee Potential, and how this increases employee performance and engagement.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is unlocking employee potential and how to do it.
- How to use data and metrics to get buy-in for this initiative.
- Increase engagement, performance and overall revenue by unlocking untapped potential.
- How to strategically roll out this initiative to test with a small group before employee-wide rollout.
- How and why to make your executive team uncomfortable to make change.
- Why you shouldn’t expect change employees who don’t want to change.
- How to avoid the pitfalls during execution of this initiative.
- How to embrace that your employees will not stay forever, and that you should have the most mutually beneficial relationship during their tenure, regardless of the length.
- How to use data to choose which metrics you’re going to benchmark to measure your impact and ROI.