The Philadelphia Business Journal’s Kennedy Rose wrote ‘Bucks County looks to build a more robust startup scene as part of its economic recovery strategy’ about how Employee Cycle was awarded a $25,000 investment. The Bucks County Bucks Built Startup Fund was designed to spur entrepreneurship in the local area. Find out more here.
Latest posts in the HR blog
- Employee Cycle Joins the 2021 NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator Cohort, powered by Techstars
- Employee Cycle awarded an investment by the Bucks Built Startup Fund
- Employee Cycle is Now Out of Beta
- Is Your Performance Review System Working?
- Why Are Your Compensation Rates Important?
- How to Convince Managers to Consider Data-Driven Decisions
- Why Should You Ensure HR Decisions Are Based on Solid Data?
- Remote Check-ins with New Hires