The Inquirer proudly announces the 30 finalists in the following categories: Alumni, Food/Restaurants, Health care, Products/Services, Technology, Students, Just Plain Cool Idea. Finalists will be recognized at a can’t-miss awards program among the startup community on Thursday, Sept. 13, and acknowledged in expanded coverage of the Sunday Inquirer on Sept. 9. Tickets can be purchased at philly.com/stellarstartups.
Latest posts in the HR blog
- Employee Cycle Joins the 2021 NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator Cohort, powered by Techstars
- Employee Cycle awarded an investment by the Bucks Built Startup Fund
- Employee Cycle is Now Out of Beta
- Is Your Performance Review System Working?
- Why Are Your Compensation Rates Important?
- How to Convince Managers to Consider Data-Driven Decisions
- Why Should You Ensure HR Decisions Are Based on Solid Data?
- Remote Check-ins with New Hires