The Inquirer proudly announces the 30 finalists in the following categories: Alumni, Food/Restaurants, Health care, Products/Services, Technology, Students, Just Plain Cool Idea. Finalists will be recognized at a can’t-miss awards program among the startup community on Thursday, Sept. 13, and acknowledged in expanded coverage of the Sunday Inquirer on Sept. 9. Tickets can be purchased at philly.com/stellarstartups.
Latest posts in the HR blog
- How to handle affinity bias in HR
- 3 types of talent acquisition positions
- How to create sustainable Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
- Creating a Business Case for Better HR Data
- The pros and cons of creating career frameworks
- 7 Tips for Headcount Planning in 2022
- Customer Success Story: AcctTwo
- What is employee experience?
- How to increase employee retention with HR data
- What is an HR analyst and why is it important?
- What Analytics are Important in HR?
- What is an Employee Data Platform?