Listen to Isa Watson, Founder & CEO of Envested, discuss how companies can increase employee engagement by leveraging technology to connect employees with similar interests.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to build communities within an organization.
- Why communities based on common interests create more diverse workplace experiences, versus affinity groups based on gender or ethnicity.
- How technology can help employers track the type of engagement, versus simply tracking level of engagement.
- How controls and oversight can help make sure toxic groups are not being created within an organization.
- What size companies most benefits from building workplace communities.
- How employee engagement through community building can better help to decrease turnover.
- Why the best workplace communities are created by the employees, not the employer.
- How to make the business case and track ROI for creative activities and engagement for employees.
- How community building can help maintain stability during a period of employee layoffs.
- Why companies should create more awareness around the most active workplace groups, but also create room for new workplace groups to be created and grow.