Listen to Emily’s podcast interview discussing how making compensation more transparent with employees creates more fairness and consistency around salary.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is a transparent compensation strategy.
- The benefits of making your compensation strategy more transparent with your employees.
- How to get buy-in from leadership to create a transparent compensation strategy.
- How to decide if you should hire a consultant to create your compensation strategy , use software, or do it yourself.
- How long does it take and what stakeholders need to be involved to make your compensation strategy more transparent.
- What are some of the mistakes and pitfalls your can avoid when making your compensation strategy more transparent.
How to find Emily and Seer Interactive Online:
Emily Allen LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-allen-phr-138a067/
Seer Interactive Career Page: http://www.seerinteractive.com/careers/
Seer Interactive Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeerInteractive
Seer Salary Transparency and Compensation Strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAv4lJ_Gprk
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.