Learn from Jameel that Diversity & Inclusion requires a strategic plan aligned with business goals, not just something to do because it’s an HR buzzword.
Jameel Rush is the Director of Organizational Development at Day & Zimmerman and President of the Philly SHRM chapter.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The different between diversity versus inclusion.
- Best place to start when creating D&I strategy.
- Why you should create a D&I strategy in the first place.
- How to make a case to leadership that D&I is important.
- How to align your D&I strategy to overall business strategy.
- How to track and measure the impact of your D&I initiative?
How to Find Jameel and Day&Zimmerman online:
Jameel LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameelrush/
Jameel Twitter: https://twitter.com/jameel_rush
Philly SHRM: http://phillyshrm.org/
Day&Zimmerman Career Site: http://dayzim.com/Careers
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.