Listen to HR consultant Laurie Ruettimann discuss why now is the time for HR to save the workplace by waking up, paying attention, and taking care of their employees.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is a toxic workplace and what does it look like.
- Why HR can no longer use excuses of being busy for not paying attention to workplace issues.
- Why smaller companies have more risk than larger companies from having a toxic workplace.
- How HR can be viewed as a trusted
- Why HR should put more focus on the employees versus the company as an organization.
- Why HR has to make a stronger business case for securing budget to take care of the workforce.
- Why HR sits at the intersection of work, power, politics and money.
- Why HR should stop allowing other business leaders to steal their agenda.
- How HR should deal with workplace issues that are happening “outside the office”.