Listen to Deb Muller, CEO of HR Acuity, discuss why Employee Relations needs to be strategic, and how to use employee behavior data to measure the health of your workforce.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is employee relations, how is it managed today, and where do most HR leaders make mistakes.
- What is a retaliation claim, and how companies create hostile environments that provoke them.
- Why companies need to have a transparent and streamlined process for employees to make claims.
- Why employees need to believe that
- How keeping a consistent process for documenting claims can legally protect your company.
- How to use employee claims data to measure the culture and health of your workforce.
- How using employee claim metrics can help get buy-in to hire more HR leaders to manage employee relations.
- Why it’s important to analyze the impact of employee relations on areas including turnover, employee costs, etc.
- How to get buy-in for a software platform to help manage and streamline employee relations management.
How to find Deb and HR Acuity online: