Listen to Chris Dyer, CEO of PeopleG2, explain that companies are not allowing their employees to succeed, because they’re not allowing them to fail.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The difference between workplace mistakes and errors.
- Why companies need to let employees experiment and try new things to become more creative.
- Why giving employees autonomy in their role with guidelines creates an innovative culture.
- Why clearly defining what success and failure looks like is critical to setting expectations.
- How to identify which roles allow for more flexibility to experiment and fail.
How to find Chris and PeopleG2 online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard
. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.