Listen to Amy Loomis, a digital learning consultant, discuss how companies can activate their employee’s intellectual curiosity, helping them become lifelong learners.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is a life-long learner and how companies can help employees throughout their learning journey.
- Why employee training and development programs always need to be using updated and user-friendly technology.
- The difference between role-based learning versus goal-based learning.
- Why “soft skills” should be renamed and repositioned into “human skills”.
- Why it’s important to provide learning formats that are effective for your entire workforce.
- When and how microlearning is appropriate to train employees.
- How to track ROI spend on corporate learning.