Listen to Eric Knudsen, Senior Manager of People Analytics at Namely, discuss aligning your HR data with your overall company goals.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The difference between HR reporting, HR analytics and People Analytics.
- Why most companies are still not using HR data to make workforce decisions.
- Which areas of the employee life cycle make sense to analyze with data.
- Why you can still start to make sense of your HR data as a small company.
- Why it’s important to align the analysis of your HR data against your company’s overall priorities.
How to find Eric and Namely online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.