Listen to Karen Weeks, VP of People at Ordergroove, discuss why and how HR leaders need to make sure all their efforts are actually impacting the business.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What HR has to understand about their different company departments to help them achieve their goals.
- Why HR needs to understand how your company makes money, and how your HR efforts are aligned with the bottom line.
- Why HR should not overcompensate by trying to contribute just for the sake of wanting to be heard.
- What are OKRs and how HR can use them to strategically set and achieve goals.
- How to measure the ROI of HR efforts.
- How wide of a gap there is between legacy HR leaders, and forward-thinking, tech-savvy and data-driven HR leaders.