Listen to Keesha Jean-Baptiste on the Employee Cycle HR podcast discuss why the future of HR is actually happening now, and how HR should be getting prepared to lead the workforce moving forward.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why HR should NOT report to the CFO or COO, and should report directly to the CEO/President.
- The different between tactical and strategic HR.
- Why some HR programs will only show ROI in the long-term.
- Why everyone needs to relearn how to work together at work.
- Why privacy and data security will become a bigger priority for HR.
- Why there’s currently a lack of trust in HR due to a lack of transparency during decision making.
- Why HR will need to provide a more personalized employee experience, similar to how marketing is providing a personalized customer experience.
- Why the future of HR includes data/analytics and automation.
- Why HR will need to become more bold and brave.
How to find Keesha and 4As online:
- Keesha LinkedIn
- Keesha Twitter
- 4As website (American Association of Advertising Agencies)
- Talent @ 2030 Conference
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.