Listen to Marjorie Ajero discuss how HR can play a crucial and strategic role during the merger or acquisition process.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How can and should HR be involved in the merger or acquisition (M&A) process.
- How HR can help merge the culture, HR technology, teams, and HR processes of different organizations.
- How HR can play a part during the M&A due diligence process.
- How over-communicating is crucial when setting expectations for existing employees during M&A.
- How HR can help to decrease the amount of disruption during and after an M&A deal.
- How HR can handle turnover, layoffs, and deal with role overlap during the M&A process.
How to find Marjorie and Group Nine Media Online:
Marjorie Ajero LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marjorie-a-ajero-75a2023/
Group Nine Career Page: https://www.groupninemedia.com/careers
Group Nine Media Twitter: https://twitter.com/GroupNineMedia
The DODO https://www.thedodo.com/
Folk…thanks for supporting the podcast, please share with your network, and we always appreciate your 5-star rating on Itunes and other podcast players.
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.