Salas talks to Ken Gross about implementing data science effectively within organizations.
Ken’s data expertise helped find the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers an effective way to reduce costs and maximize return on investment while simultaneously improving patient care.
Ken also touches on:
– how health care and human resources data science projects can be influenced by New York’s law enforcement efforts
– how to build an organizational structure and process to have a successful roll out of corporate data analysis efforts
– why it’s necessary for companies to ‘kick the tires’ on predictive analytics
Quick Questions :
– Which data-oriented book does Ken recommend most to friends?
– What time in history would Ken would go back to if he could travel in time?
– What two data-related subjects would Ken add to the school curriculum?
Quantitative Innovations on Twitter: @quantinnovate
Intro Music from bensound.com
About the host: Salas Saraiya is co-founder of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle.