Listen to Walt Brown, Founder of 7Q7P, discuss why providing employees with a sense of belonging and feeling of importance builds a stronger team.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How the SCARF psychology model is a framework for creating a sense of belonging.
- How employee empowerment and engagement are directly linked.
- Why you’ll never be able to have 100% employee engagement at any given time.
- Why show that you care about employees creates empowerment.
- Why building a culture of empowerment starts at the top with the leadership team.
How to find Walt online:
About Employee Cycle
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.