Listen to Rajkumari Neogy, Founder of iRestart, discuss epigenetics and how your body and mindset are impacted by good and bad environments.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is epigenetics and how it’s linked to leadership.
- Why leaders need to recognize and appreciate employees.
- Why showing empathy and curiosity allows leaders to build better relationships.
- Why being kind can be a super power to increase productivity.
- Why leaders need to provide employees a safe space in order to improve communications.
How to find Rajkumari and iRestart online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data in one place to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.