Listen to Charlie Gray, President of Gray Scalable, discuss when, why and how small businesses should hire for HR.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- When is the right time for a small business to hire for an HR role.
- What should a small business owner expect from their HR role.
- How to assess whether your HR function should be full-time versus part-time, or even a consultant.
- Why one of the most important roles for an HR leader at a small organization is for them to truly understand the business.
- What the working relationship should look like between HR and the small business owner.
How to find Charlie and Gray Scalable online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.