Listen to Leslie Crowe, Chief People Officer at TripActions, discuss how business travel can make employees happier and more engaged.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why employees feel more engaged when they get to experience traveling for business.
- The current perception of business travel from both the employee and employer perspective.
- How video conferencing technology impacts when and why to allow employees to travel for business.
- How HR should think about keeping their employees healthy while traveling.
- The best practices for providing employees company credit cards, setting budgets for meals, hotels, etc.
- The trends around allowing employees to use
rideand home sharing choices for travel versus more conventional options.
- How to measure the ROI of having employees travel for work.
- Why reimbursing employees very quickly for business travel
expenses isreally important to the employee experience.