Listen to Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer at Vayner Media, discuss putting the heart first when managing your workforce.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is a Chief Heart Officer.
- Why HR can’t have empathy without having emotional intelligence.
- How to build trust with your workforce by giving the permission to be vulnerable.
- How to create boundaries to make sure HR is not taking on the emotional burden of their employees.
- Why HR leaders should stop acting like police officers.
- Why you’re setting up your team for failure if you’re not clearly setting expectations.
- How to show the business ROI of having a more engaged workforce.
How to find Claude and Vayner Media online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.