Listen to Shane Foss, Founder & CEO of Hooray Health, discuss why all employees deserve healthcare regardless of employment status.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How affordable it can be to provide health insurance to employees that are not full-time.
- How companies need to use health insurance as a competitive advantage in a tight job market to hire and retain talent.
- How the gig economy and part-time job market will grow exponentially changing the landscape of work.
- How to assess whether or not your company can afford to provide benefits to employees who are not full-time.
- How to get buy-in and show ROI to your executive team to justify providing health benefits to employees who are not full-time.
Where to find Shane and Hooray Health online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.