Listen to D&I consultant April Reign on the Employee Cycle podcast discussing how all companies can do better to become more diverse and inclusive.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to make the workplace more fair.
- How HR can changes the look and feel of the workplace.
- Does diversity & inclusion need to be top down, or can it also happen bottom up.
- What are all of the types of diversity a company should be aware of.
- What legal ramifications should HR understand regarding D&I.
- Who in the company can and should be responsible for diversity & inclusion.
- How to find an ambassador in your organization to help support your initiatives.
- How can HR create a fun culture while maintaining a safe space for all employees.
- How to work with a consultant to be an unbiased perspective.
- How to show the ROI from implementing a D&I initiative.
How to find April Online:
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.