Listen to Karen Fleshman, Founder of Racy Conversations, discuss why microaggressions are really a form of abuse that need to stop in the workplace.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The difference between microagressions and macroagressions.
- What it means to be an anti-racist.
- How people from different backgrounds approach the same interpersonal interactions totally differently.
- The different forms of microaggressions and how they affect employees.
- Why having experiences with people from different backgrounds create a more shared view of the world.
How to find Karen and Racy Conversations online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data in one place to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.