Listen to Chris Wink, Publisher & CEO of Technically, define passive job seekers, and discuss why your employer brand is always talking to them.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you want to attract passive job seekers.
- How to create a strategy to attract candidates that currently have jobs.
- How storytelling is a big part of attracting great candidates.
- How companies should go about generating press about their workplace culture.
- Why HR and marketing should partner on employment branding and the writing of job descriptions.
- Why creating an awesome place to work is the first step of creating a great employer brand.
- The process and technology you can use to manage passive job seekers in your recruiting pipeline.
- How much time and energy you should spend on managing passive job seekers.
- How a passive job seeker strategy can prove your company with a competitive advantage.
How to find Chris and Technically online:
Intro music and special effects from http://www.bensound.com
About the host: Bruce Marable is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard company Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.