Listen to Ennie Lim, CEO at HoneyBee, discuss how most Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and how employers can help their employees become financially secure.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What it means to be credit invisible.
- The importance of providing employees with financial wellness.
- How to provide employees with financial wellness without them feeling shame or embarrassment.
- How HR can get buy-in from executives to provide financial wellness programs.
- How to get employees to adopt financial wellness programs.
- How to effectively manage an employee loan program.
How to find Ennie and HoneyBee online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard
. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.