Listen to Michael Haberman, HR consultant and partner @ Omega HR Solutions, discuss the past, present, and future of HR, and why only HR will determine if the profession has a bright future.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why HR needs to think about the future of work in the first place.
- Why HR needs to keep great relationships with the IT, finance, and marketing departments.
- The view of HR from a talent acquisition perspective.
- The various divides of HR (tech savvy versus non-tech savvy, credentialed versus non-credentialed, etc).
- How the divides in HR can create a totally different classes of workforce environments.
- Why HR needs to understand the human characteristics of their job to save it from automation.
- Why HR will be required to retain the workforce in order to keep the workforce employed.