Listen to Katina Sawyer, Co-Founder of Workr Beeing, discuss how HR leaders can use evidence-based practices to manage the workforce.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why HR started using science to balance the art of the function.
- How science can help measure “employee happiness”.
- What is the practice of IO psychology and how it compares to performing HR analytics.
- Why HR can no longer be a role that avoids using data to make decisions.
- How and why numbers can tell a better HR story.
- Why HR should not be intimidated by the learning curve of using data and science.