Listen to Natalie Nagele, Co-founder and CEO of Wildbit, discuss how she views and manages the “HR” role as CEO of a small company.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to manage HR as a CEO in a small organization without an HR leader.
- What does the early days of setting compensation across the organization look like without an HR leader.
- The importance of the CEO being the cheerleader of company culture both internally and externally.
- How the CEO can cultivate an environment and experience that promotes high employee retention.
- The types of tech systems that can help a CEO run HR processes at a small organization.
- Why the most important and most difficult part of being a CEO will be managing people.
- How to decide whether it’s time to hire a dedicated internal HR leader.
- What a CEO expects from their first HR hire.