Listen to Emily Bermes, President of Emily Bermes + Associates, discuss the best way to manage and communicate bad news across your organization.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The most common forms of bad news delivered to employees.
- Who should be responsible for delivering bad news in your company.
- Why sharing the absolute truth with your employees regardless of the outcome is always the best option.
- The different scenarios that dictate whether bad news should be communicated one-on-one versus in a group setting.
- How to have empathy when sharing bad news.
- When and when not to use technology to communicate bad news to large groups of employees.
How to find Emily and her company online:
About Employee Cycle
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.