Listen to Anna from On The Goga on the Employee Cycle podcast debunk the myths about employee wellness and discuss why it’s really important!
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What actually is corporate wellness and why it’s important.
- Who should be responsible for creating and implementing a corporate wellness plan.
- How to do yoga from anywhere.
- How to create a corporate wellness plan.
- How to get buy-in to adopt a corporate wellness plan.
- How an initiative that’s perceived as “feel good” like wellness can actually be data-driven.
- How to measure the impact of a corporate wellness plan?
How to find Anna and On The Goga Online:
- Book “The Happiness Advantage” by Shawn Anchor
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.