Listen to Michele Olton, former SVP and Chief Talent Officer at Publicis, explain how to use parenting skills to coach up employees and managers.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why HR needs to take the time to better explain workplace processes.
- How providing patience for employees making mistakes allow employees to grow.
- The importance of loving all your employees differently.
- How to provide constructive feedback and leadership coaching.
- Why employees need to put better trust in HR.
- How HR can have a relationship with their employees without crossing the line.
How to find Michele online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.