Listen to Rachel Druckenmiller, CEO of Unmuted Life, discuss why soft skills should be called human skills and how human skills can help employees with loneliness, empathy, and self-awareness.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What are examples of soft skills that should be renamed to human skills?
- Next, we discuss why and how to use evaluations to know which gaps in human your team have and needs to address.
- Why human skills are an important part of the re-skilling of today’s workforce.
- Moreover, how to prioritize which human skills your team should learn based on your company size, industry, etc.
- Finally, the psychology around how childhood trauma can normalize negative behaviors as an adult.
How to find Rachel and Unmuted online:
Rachel Druckenmiller works with leaders and their teams to build resilience. As a result, they build better relationships. Most importantly,leaders and their teams become more connected and collaborative so they have more influence and impact at work and at home.
Resources from interview:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! In other words, we change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time People dashboard. As a result, we help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. Above all, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.