Listen to Rachel Druckenmiller, CEO of Unmuted Life, discuss why human skills can help employees with loneliness, empathy, and self-awareness.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What are examples of soft skills that should be renamed to human skills.
- Why and how to use assessments to understand which gaps in human your team has and needs to address.
- Why human skills are a critical component of the re-skilling of today’s workforce talent.
- How to prioritize which human skills your team should learn based on your company size, industry, etc.
- The psychology around how childhood trauma can normalize negative behaviors as an adult.
How to find Rachel and Unmuted online:
Resources from interview:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.